Careers - Open Positions
Java Developer(s) - Springfield, VA.
We are seeking Java developers with 2 - 8 years of experience in developing enterprise level J2EE applications. As this position is with one of our government clients citizenship is required. Following skills are required to be considered for these positions:
- Core Java Programming Knowledge (qualified by topics covered in the Sun Java Programmer Certificate) Java/J2EE
- Object Oriented Design Concepts
- Key Design Patterns (Gang of Four) Key Design Patterns (Gang of Four)
- Spring MVC or Struts
- Java Coding Standards (we use Element of Java Style, Scott Ambler)Java Coding Standards (we use Element of Java Style, Scott Ambler)
- WebSphere MQ Series, Oracle WebLogic, Oracle ExaLogic
- Java Messaging Service (JMS)Spring Framework (Dependency Injection)
- XSD Schema Definition
- JSR 168 Portlets
Informatica Developer(s) - Springfield, VA.
We are seeking Informatica developers with 7+ years of ETL development experience and a minimum of 5+ years of Informatica experience. As this position is with one of our government
clients citizenship is required. Following skills are required to be considered for these positions:
- Strong database development skills like complex SQL queries, and be able to understand complex Oracle store procedures
- Experience in Data Analysis and Data Modeling
- Strong experience with ETL development life cycle
- Unix/Linux scripting experience
- Experience with identifying and resolving source data issues
- Strong organization skills; self-directed with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with PowerExchange CDC Real-Time (Oracle and/or Datacom and/or WebServices)
- Experience with Informatica 8 and above
- Experience with Informatica Server Administration
- Experience with integration projects and OLTP (not data warehouse) as the target database
Senior .Net Developer(s) - Chantilly, VAWe are seeking .Net developers with 7+ years of developing enterprise level web and web services applications. Following skills are required to be considered for these positions:
- minimum 7 years of web application development experience.
- must have hands on experience in ASP.Net with C# as code behind.
- must have skills in developing code in SQL 2005 / SQL 2008 i.e. develop a mid to complex SQL scripts, stored procedures etc
- must have strong understanding of object oriented programming concepts.
- should be aware of design patterns.
- must have worked on web application development on his/her most current project for at least two years. (With ASP.Net , C# skills)
- Willing to handle the development and production support tasks.
Please respond with your updated word formatted resume to careers@HeliosSolutionsInc.com.